Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rrrradiocabeza

A few weeks ago I purchased the new Radiohead album In Rainbows. You can only buy the album online because Radiohead are skipping the middle man and selling it directly from their website. And the best part is you can choose whatever amount you want to pay. I paid 2 pounds which comes to about $2.50 which includes a small foreign transaction fee. If you're a Radiohead fan, you'll love this latest release. Feel free to check out the songs I've uploaded to the right.

Interesting little tid bit. Most women who listen to this album tend to like "Reckoner" the best. Must be something about Thom's high pitch falsetto.

(after listening through the playlist a few times, I realized that some of the song files were inaccurate. So I've now removed those and only have a sample of the songs on the new album posted on this blog)

No comments: